Friday, November 16, 2012

And She Scraps...

Do you ever need a little down time?  I did this week, so I scrapped, and scrapped and scrapped!  It felt good to just enjoy myself and get some old photos ready to go in my books.  All of these were photos from 2010.  Take a look all the layouts I did.  I'm just a little excited - aren't I?  hehe


Using Full Photo v.3 from keepscrappin designs
Letters from Home from Chelle's Creations
Fireworks from Chelle's Creations


Using One 'n Only v.1 from keepscrappin designs
Inner Punk from Cluster Queen Creations and geniaBeana Scraps

For this last layout I used Chelle's Creations new We Wish You a Merry Christmas Bundle and a template from my new pack this week.  The pack is called Lickity Splits v.1 and it sure was fun to put that layout together lickity split.  It just all fell into place so quickly with the template.  And it turned out quite nicely... if I do say so myself.  =)

Lickity Splits v.1
And I've broken out the last 3 packs of my DSD Grab bag this weekend so you can grab them if you missed them earlier.
 Pick a Number v.4
Well, it's getting late here, so I'm gonna head of to bed.  Don't forgot to check out the keepscrappin designs gallery to see all the wonderful layouts made with these template.  Hope you have a wonderful weekend.

Take care and keepscrappin'
- Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment