Friday, May 25, 2012

5.25.12 New Releases and how to get a freebie

Hello all my digi scrappin friends,

It's me again stopping by on this beautiful Memorial Day Weekend to show you my new digital scrapbooking templates for this week, give out another freebie template!

First up today is Photo Mania v.2.  This is a second in the collection and boasts 6 to 8 photo spots to help you get 'em scrapped fast.


And here's some layouts from my CT and the BrownieScraps CT using Photo Mania v.2.
 


  Kairyn 2-pager

Stefanie

Christina

Stacy


Roxana

Next up is Straight Talk v.1.  It's perfect for telling that story you've been wanting to share, but don't have any photos for.  Just let your story be the star of the layout and the memories will live on.  You can also add photo spots if you'd like to have a layout with photos and journaling.


Here's some inspiration from my CT and the BrownieScraps CT using Straight Talk v.1.

Melissa
 
Roxana


March


 Kayla (me)


Stefanie

And last I have Simply Cards v.1.  These little babies will help you make cards in a flash.  It seems like I always need a card, but don't have time to run to the store to find one, so I'm gonna use these templates to make a stash to have on hand - problem solved!

Don't forget that each week we have a sale at BrownieScraps.  This week you can get a this template pack from Memory Clips for free with any $5 purchase.  You can mix and match products from any designer to get your total to $5.

And now for the freebie you all have been waiting for.  As promised, I've made this just for you - my newsletter subscribers, so grab it quick - like before before Thursday, May 31st when the link will be gone.  Don't worry if you've missed some of my freebies, because I'll package them up and sell them in my store later on.

Please sign up for my newsletter in the sidebar to get future freebies.
Well that's it for this week.  Thanks for having me in your inbox.  I hope you enjoy the freebie and have a fun and enjoyable Memorial Day Weekend!

Take care and as always keepscrappin',

Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment