Friday, June 1, 2012

6.1.12 - New Releases and More...

It's the last day of school and my house is buzzing.  I'm running around crazy trying to get everything ready for my daughter's END OF SCHOOL PARTY!  Don't worry though because I haven't forgotten about all of you.  I've been busy designing more products and even have another freebie just for my loyal newsletter subscribers.

I won't waste anymore time chit chatting... I've got work to do and you've got scrappin to do.  Wish that was the other way around.  hehe!


Let's start with Double Up v.1.  It's the first in my 2-page layout collection.  It's got clean lines and room for lots of photos and journaling too.


Next, I have 123 Scrap v.2.  It's the second in my 3-photo collection and has fun paper strips and lots of room for journaling without overcrowding your photos.


Last, I have Slice o' Life v.1.  It's my favorite this week.  I love the unique design and playful feel the circle slices give to these.  I had so much fun playing around with circles while making these that I came up with some more circle ideas that you'll see in future templates.  hint, hint! lol

The CT has been busy this week too.  Take a look at all the fabulous layouts they made with these goodies.

 Minitopia

 

Have you purchased your template pack for the 3rd Annual BrownieScraps Minitopia?  If not, what are you waiting for?  It's going to be lots of fun and the challenges start today.  It's not too late to get started, so go grab your pack here and then checkout the Minitopia forum here for all the details.  I can't wait to see what ya'll make for the challenges and who wins the Grand Prize.
 
Well that's it for today.  I've gotta go finish up the preparations for the BIG party.  I hope you have a great start of summer today and keepscrappin'!
Take care,

Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment