Friday, July 13, 2012

7.13.12 - Big Blends and Squared Away

I hope ya'll enjoyed the free template pack with any $5 purchase that I had last week.  Today, I've got a new pack for free with any $5 purchase at BrownieScraps.  You can mix and match from all the BrownieScrap designers' templates to get more templates for your scrappin buck with this offer!  Just add $5 worth of products to your cart and you'll get my new Big Blends v.1 for free.


I also have another template pack releasing called - Squared Away v.1.  These templates will help you get those layouts done fast and have everything squared away in no time!


CT LAYOUTS

Using Big Blends v.1



by Brooklyn



by Melissa



by Roxana



by Carolyn



by Angi



by Kairyn


Using Squared Away v.1



by Stefanie



by Melissa



by Sharon G.


by me (Kayla)

Oh and don't forget to go to the BrownieScraps forum and check out the Humpty Dumpty and Designer Discount Challenges I'm hosting as the BrownieScraps Featured designer this month.   You'll be glad you did... hint, hint!


Take care and keepscrappin'

- Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment