Friday, July 27, 2012

7.27.12 - New Releases and Freebie Reminder

Today, I'm kicking off my last week as the BrownieScraps July Featured Designer with a final free pack with a $5 purchase.  You can mix and match from all the BrownieScrap designers' templates to get more templates for your scrappin buck with this offer!  Don't miss out on this fabulous deal.

Just add $5 worth of products to your cart and you'll get my new i love BIG photos v.1 for free.
I also have another new pack releasing today.  It's called 123 Scrap v.3 and is one of my favorite packs.  I love scrappin' 3 photos on a layout and this one also has room for lots of journaling so you can tell the whole story in style.

CT LAYOUTS

by Roxana
by Terin
by Jackie
by Stefanie
by Roxana
by Carolyn


Don't forget to go to the BrownieScraps forum and check out the Humpty Dumpty and Designer Discount Challenges that I'm hosting this month.  Also make sure you go like the keepscrappin designs facebook fan page and to get my exclusive Facebook Fan Freebie!  Don't wait because this freebie won't be available for much longer.  I'll be replacing it with a new one soon!

Take care and keepscrappin'

- Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment