Friday, September 28, 2012

9.28.12 - 4 More v.2, Grab Bag reveal and freebie reminder

Wow - another crazy, buzy week has gone by, but I'm hangin in there and have some fun new stuff to show you today.  First I've broken out my portion of last week's grab bag so if you missed it last week, you can purchase any of the 3 template packs in the store separately.


And last I have a brand new pack called 4 More v.2.  It's minimal design features plenty of room for journaling, stacked papers, a little clustering, and 4 photo spots to get it scrapped with style!

CT LAYOUTS

by Roxana

by Roxana

by Crystal

by Shanell

by Stefanie

by Shanell

by Shanell

by Jessica P

by Roxana

If you missed the freebie from last week, don't worry.  I'm leaving it up for a few more days, so grab it now and be sure to get it's partner from the keepscrappin designs FB page too.  They'll both be gone soon. =)

You can download it here

I hope you have a fabulous weekend.  I know I've got big plans and scrappin' is part of them - YAY!

Take care and keepscrappin'

- Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment