Friday, March 15, 2013

3.15.13 - Get yourself some scrappin therapy

I can't believe I actually found some time to scrap this week.  The last few weeks have been so busy around here that I have been running around stressed out.  It was so nice to get in some scrappin therapy.  It was just what I needed, so I forced myself to just let everything wait while I took an hour out for myself to scrap.  Take a look at my layout and see how I incorporated my love of project life cards into this week's new templates.

NEW this week!

Inspiration from the CT

This is your lucky weekend!  All new releases are on sale through Sunday night instead of just on Friday!  Grab 5 new packs for only a $1 each!
And you can mix and match your purchase of templates (old or new) from any of the designers at Brownie Scraps to get this template pack for free with any purchase of $5 or more this week.
I love seeing the layouts you make with my templates, so don't forget to post them in my keepscrappin designs gallery at Brownie Scraps. Remember during March, BrownieScraps is having a Luck of the Layout contest.  Each designer will pick ONE layout from her gallery on the 31st of March to win a free template pack from her store. Make sure you post layouts to all the designer's galleries when you use their products for more chances to win.
Take care and keepscrappin'
- Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment