Friday, March 29, 2013

3.29.13 - It's Time...

I've had an amazing year selling my templates at BrownieScraps and it makes me sad to say it's all going to end on April 15th.  Yes, BrownieScraps is closing, and I'm going to take a break from designing for a bit and see where life takes me.   I'll still be around the digi world scrappin. I could never give up scrappin!  lol

I want to thank everyone at BrownieScraps for all their help and friendships.  It's been a fabulous year working with everyone there and I'm going to miss it.   I also want to thank all of you, my customers for your support this year and wish you all the best to keepscrappin your memories for many, many years to come.

I can't close up my shop without having a sale and the best part is that you get to choose your savings!

Take care and keepscrappin'
- Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment