Friday, October 12, 2012

10.12.12 - Inclined 2 Scrap v.2 and freebie reminder

Are you inclined to scrap?  I am!  I really needed some scrappin therapy this last week, so I scrapped and scrapped!  Of course I used some templates, so I could have some no fuss scrappin' therapy.  It was so fun to get some layouts finished and just let those creative juices flow.  Here's one of the layouts I made using a template from my Gimme 5 pack and Chelle's Creations new Eeeeek! Bundle.
This week, I'm releasing the second pack in my Inclined 2 Scrap Collection.  Inclined 2 Scrap v.2 was made with the double AND single page scrapper in mind.  The two templates in this pack coordinate so you can use them alone for a single page layout or together for an easy 2 page layout.  Just open both templates in a 12x24 inch document and scrap away for a 2-pager.
Also, don't forget to rotate and add or remove photo spots to these templates for even more options.  Just take a look at the stunning layouts the CT girls made!  They really knocked my socks off this week.

by Melissa

by Stefanie

by Stefanie

by Roxana

by Christina

by Jessica P
I hope you have a fabulous weekend.  Make sure to stop by Facebook and pick up the keepscrappin designs Fan Freebie too.
Take care and keepscrappin'
- Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment