Friday, October 26, 2012

10.26.12 - Boo-tiful Blends from keepscrappin designs

Are you ready for Halloween?  I'm not - eeeeek!  I've been too busy getting ready for iDSD next week.  However, I didn't forget about my wonderful customers and made up some blending templates - Boo-tiful Blends v.1 to help get us all in the Halloween spirit.
These have a Halloween vibe, but don't be tricked, they are a real treat because you can use them for layouts of all themes.  Just take a look at the boo-tiful layouts the CT girls made!
Don't forget that there is a Fa-BOO-lous free template pack in the BrownieScraps store that will be automatically added to your cart with any purchase of $5 or more.  Have a Fa-BOO-lous weekend...I'm off to hopefully finish working on my iDSD goodies. =)

Take care and keepscrappin'
- Kayla
p.s. Make sure to stop by Facebook and pick up the keepscrappin designs Fan Freebie too, before it's gone!  *wink, wink*
p.s.s. Make sure you don't miss out on tonight's CYOSA in the BrownieScraps chat room.

No comments:

Post a Comment