Friday, October 19, 2012

I've been going to hex-tremes

Have you fallen in love with all the hexagons that you see showing up in layouts everywhere?  I have!  So I decided it was time to make some hexagon templates, so we can join in on the hexagon fun too.
They are a little different from my usual style, but I also love them the most right now!  Infact I love them so much that even though I didn't have a lot of free time I scrapped with them.  I just couldn't get enough of them and used Chelle's Creations new Letters from Home kit for this layout.

Also, don't forget to rotate and add or remove photo spots to these templates or make them into 2-page layouts for even more options.  Just take a look at the stunning layouts the CT girls made!


by Kairyn

by Roxana
by Shanell

by Stefanie

by Shanell

by Roxana

Don't forget that there is a free template pack in the BrownieScraps store that will be automatically added to your cart with any purchase of $5 or more.  I'm off to help finish setting up for the neighborhood Halloween Carnival.  I hope you have a fabulous weekend. I know I will!  =)
Take care and keepscrappin'
- Kayla
p.s. Make sure to stop by Facebook and pick up the keepscrappin designs Fan Freebie too.

No comments:

Post a Comment