Thursday, February 14, 2013

2.14.13 - Brownie Scraps Loving Inspiration Blog Hop

 photo Feb2013_TeaserAd_zps63c1950a.png

Hello digi scrappers,

I hope you're enjoying all the inspiration on our little blog hop. You should have come from Blue Heart Scraps and your next stop is Down This Road Designs.

I love seeing how scrappers take my digital templates and transform them into love-ly layouts.  It only takes a couple of personal touches to make them all their own.   Here's a look at a few of my recent favs.

I love how Kairyn replaced some of the hearts in the template with layered hearts from her kit and added the love tickets to the side of the photos.

Using Heart Strings v.1
I adore Jenn's clustering skills.  She can take a plain template and load it up just right with all kinds of fun ellies.  I especially love the greenery and worn pattern background.

Using On Edge v.1
 Melanie didn't let a wrong photo orientation slow her down.  She rotated the small photo on the bottom left to work for her photo and then captured our hearts with the BIG photo of her little birthday girl.  I smile every time I see this cutie!

You can pick up these templates and a whole lot more for a $1 or less this weekend during our Customer Appreciation Sale.

* Sale applies to $1.50 template packs only.  Feel free to mix and match from any and all designers to maximize your savings by getting everything you want in one order this weekend.

Also, make sure you're signed up for my newsletter in the sidebar, and go pick up my Facebook Fan freebie template too.

Here's the list of all the stops on the blog hop, incase you get lost.


take care and keepscrappin'
- Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment