Friday, February 15, 2013

2.15.13 - New Releases and Customer Appreciation Weekend Continues


Have you heard that Brownie Scraps is having a Customer Appreciation Sale this weekend?  That's right... we love our customers!  This is a template lovers dream sale, so run, don't walk to get your hands on some FAB-U-LOUS template packs for $1 or less! WOW!

(** Sale only applies to $1.50 Template packs!)

And don't forget that with every purchase of $5 or more you'll get this 2-page template for free too!

NEW this week!


Inspiration from the CT

I love seeing the layouts you make with my templates, so don't forget to post them in my keepscrappin designs gallery at Brownie Scraps.  Don't forget that my Month of Love Promotion is still going on, and each week in February I'll be giving one lucky scrapper a coupon matching her ksd purchase amount to use during March.  My CT and I will also be in the forum and on FB and pinterest looking for people who love keepscrappin designs to give out some RAKS. ***wink!

Take care and keepscrappin'

- Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment