Friday, February 8, 2013

2.8.13 - New releases and how to make a fake string

There's a lot to show you today, so I'll get right to the good stuff.  =)

NEW this week!

Inspiration from the CT


Tip of the Week

My six year old has been re-learning to tie her shoes this week.  I thought we had it mastered in kindergarten last year, but since she hasn't worn tie up shoes for a while, she needed a refresher.  I think we all could use a little help once in a while so since I've had laces on the brain, I decided to make up a tutorial to go with my Lace Ups v.1 templates.  Join me on the keepscrappin designs youtube channel to learn how to make laces for your layouts.  Be sure to subscribe to my channel, so you'll know when I add more tutorials.

Coming Soon


I love seeing the layouts you make with my templates, so don't forget to post them in my keepscrappin designs gallery at Brownie Scraps.  I'll also be in the forum and on FB looking for people who might like a little random act of love too.  *wink!

Take care and keepscrappin'
- Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment