Friday, June 22, 2012

6.22.12 - New Releases

Hello all my digi scrappin friends,

I have a confession to make... I love paper! I'm obsessed with it!  I love the colors, textures, patterns, everything about paper.  And when I was first introduced to digital scrapbooking I thought I would miss having all those papers around, but guess what?  I don't miss my papers at all!  Infact, I think my paper obsession is BIGGER and better than ever!  Digi gives me so many more options for papers and I can hide them all away on my harddrive so my hubby doesn't trip over the piles and my daughter can't cut them all up and use that last piece I was saving for that special project.  =)


Speaking of special paper projects,  I love the look of collages and want to include more on my layouts, so I made up a new collection for this week.  It's called Collage Montage v.1 and will help you showcase your photos and showoff some of your paper collection.


And here's some inspiration from the CT girls.... I always love seeing their creations.
by Stefanie
by Stefanie


by Carolyn
by Carolyn



by Stacy



by Kairyn


by Roxana
Don't forget to check out the newsletter only freebie in the right side bar.  I love my newsletter subscribers, so this template was made especially for you.  If you haven't signed up for my newsletter, please do in the right side bar, so you won't  miss out on any future freebies, coupons, etc.
Well that's it for this week.  I hope you enjoy the freebie and have fun showing off your papers and photos too.


Take care and as always keepscrappin',
- Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment