Friday, June 29, 2012

6.29.12 - Scrappin Blends and Cut It Out

I can't believe that June is almost over.  This first month of Summer has just flown by.  The kids have kept me busy and we've been spending lots of time at the pool with the warm weather we've been getting.  It usually doesn't get so hot around here until the end of July or even into August, but we've been having some 100 degree days and I'm afraid it's going to be a long, hot rest of the summer.  I think I'd better crank up the air conditioning and settle in for some serious scrappin'.  Ok - let's get to the real reason for this newsletter - the goodies of course!  I've got 2 new template packs this week and a newsletter subscriber only freebie!


First up is Scrappin Blends v.1.  I love the look of blended photos and decided to make a pack with some.



And here's some inspiration using Scrappin Blends v.1.



by Kairyn



by Roxana

by Stefanie



by Sharon



by Krista



by Me


Second up is Cut it Out v.1.  The little circle cut outs will give your layout a little unexpected surprise.

And here's some inspiration using Cut It Out v.1.


by Stefanie



by March



by Me


Don't forget to check out the newsletter only freebie. I love my newsletter subscribers, and this border template was made especially for you. 

If you're not a subscriber yet, you should be.  LOL  Sign up in the right sidebar of my blog, so you won't miss out on future freebies, coupons, etc.
Well, that's it for this week.  Thanks for having me.  I'm gonna grab a cold glass of ice water and see if I can cool off a bit and hopefully get in some scrappin' too!  hehe


Take care and as always keepscrappin',
Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment