Friday, June 8, 2012

6.8.12 New Releases

oh my HECK!  This first week of the kids being out for summer has been CRAZY, CRAZY, BUSY!  I did however manage to get some new products in the store for you today, and I have a freebie exclusively for my AWESOME newsletter subscribers.

Let's start with Double Up v.2.  It's the second in my 2-page layout collection.

Last, I have Hey Daddy-O.  It's my favorite this week.  I love all the circles and thought these templates would be good for both girl and guy pages.
The CT girls have been busy this week too.  Take a look at all the fabulous layouts they made with these goodies.  I think I've got the BEST CT in the business - THANKS GIRLS!
Don't forget that BrownieScraps has a sale every week, so if you spend $5 in the BrownieScraps Store you will receive a free template pack.  Check out the add below for all the details on what you'll get this week.
Well that's it for today.  I've gotta go check on the kids.  I hope you have a great summer today and keepscrappin'!


Take care,

Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment