Friday, December 21, 2012

Scrap a years worth....

Are you feeling behind on your scrappin like I am?  This time of year is especially crazy with all the preparations for Christmas and that doesn't leave much time for scrappin, but today's new release will help you scrap a years worth of photos quickly and easily. 

A Years Worth v.1 has room for a photo from every month of the year.  Pick your favorite photo from each month, plop it in and add a few papers and ellies and you've got a years worth scrapped!  Okay - I know I'm stretching it a bit, because you won't be totally caught up.  LOL  But you will have one fabulous layout that showcases your year.  Plus you can tell your friends and family that you scrapped a years worth in one night.  Shhhh.... I won't tell your little secret.  hehe

A Years Worth v.1

Here's my years worth layout.


These templates aren't limited to just year in review layouts.  Take a look at the beauties my CT girls made with these.

by Jenn S

by Roxana

by Dana

by Stefanie

I can't wait to see the layouts the rest of you make with these templates.  Please make sure to share them in my keepscrappin designs gallery at BrownieScraps, so we can ohh and ahh over them.

And before I let you get back to your busy life, I want to wish you a Merry Christmas!  I hope you have a wonderful and safe holiday season!

Take care and keepscrappin'
- Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment