Friday, December 14, 2012

New Release - Round We Go v.1

As promised I have picked a winner from the newsletter contest I did on my 12 days of Christmas Sale.   And the winner is...... drumroll please.

tat, tat, tat, tat,

.....................

tat, tat, tat, tat,

......................

tat, tat, tat, tat,

.......................


Margaret Anderson!   Congratulations!

If you're not a newsletter subscriber, you need to be.  I offer newsletter subscriber only freebies and RAKS quite often.  Go sign up for my newsletter right now by clicking on the newsletter signup button on my blog to be automatically entered for my next giveaway.

I'm not feeling too well (darn flu bug), so the rest of this is going to be quick.  I've packaged up my DSD freebies and put them in the store, so if you missed them the first time around they've come back around LOL and you can purchase them now.

Round We Go v.1



And here's the FAB-U-LOUS layouts my CT girls made with these templates!


by Stefanie

by Gayle

by Jenn S

by Melanie

by Roxana

by Shanell

I can't wait to see the layouts the rest of you make with these templates.  Please make sure to share them in my keepscrappin designs gallery at BrownieScraps, so we can ohh and ahh over them.

Take care and keepscrappin'
- Kayla
p.s. Don't forget to pick up the free template I have on my facebook fan page.  It'll only be there for a limited time.

No comments:

Post a Comment