Monday, December 3, 2012

One the first day of Christmas...

In my best singing voice:
"On the first day of Christmas keepscrappin designs gave to me a $1 sale, a free with purchase, a newsletter subscriber contest and a Facebook fan freebie!"  Yep, you guessed it.  I'm kicking off the BrownieScraps 12 days of Christmas sale and I've got a lot in store for you, but my sale only lasts for ONE DAY and then it'll be another designer's turn.


Today only at BrownieScraps you can get any $1.50 template pack from keepscrappin designs store for only $1 per pack when you buy 3 or more packs. The discount will be applied at checkout.

Spend $5 after discounts at BrownieScraps today (from any designer or mix of designers) and get keepscrappin design's Seasons Greetings v.1 pack for free. This pack has 2 templates in both 12x12 and 8.5x11 sizes, so you can use it for layouts or for making that Christmas letter you need to get sent out to family and friends.


 Here's a look at the 3 new packs I have in the store for you today.  The first pack is free with any $5 purchase shown in the ad above.
Seasons Greetings v.1 - this pack includes both templates in 12x12 and 8.5x11 sizes so you can scrap a layout and/or do your Christmas letters with it this year.


Reindeer Games v.1 - Who says the reindeer should get all the fun.  Make your scrappin fun with these templates that can be used for so much more than holiday layouts.


Can't Catch Me v.1 - The little gingerbread man said, "You can't catch me!"  And you'll be saying the same because you'll be scrappin' fast with these templates, leaving the others in your dust.  LOL


I'm also doing a newsletter contest today. For every twenty new subscribers I get, I'm going to give out a free pack.  You do NOT need to resubscribe to my newsletter.  You'll are already entered in the contest as a current subscriber.  But you can get up to 4 more entries by sharing my newsletter subscriber contest AND $1 sale today:
- on your blog
- twitter
- pinterest
- and/or FB today only
Just post a separate comment with a link to each place you shared on my blog, and I'll announce the winners in my Dec 14th newsletter.  The prize codes will work from Dec 14th through Jan 31st, so you can buy what you want today in the sale and be able to get some new stuff later.   Remember to send your scrappin friends to my blog to signup for the keepscrappin designs newsletter too, the more subscribers I get the more prizes for all of you. =)
Take care and keepscrappin'
- Kayla

2 comments:

  1. I shared on my FB page here: https://www.facebook.com/#!/sheila.irish.7

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also shared on my Pinterest page here:
    https://pinterest.com/pin/89368373827248106/

    ReplyDelete