Friday, August 10, 2012

8.10.12 - Lucky One and Stack Packs

I'm running around like crazy today, so I'm quickly poppin' in to let you know about my new releases for this week.  First up I've got Lucky One v.2.
Then I have Stack Pack: Stackers v.1
And Stack Pack: Clusters v.1
And of course the Stack Packs coordinate perfectly with each other so I've bundled them up into Stack Pack: Bundle v.1 to give those of you who want it all a discount.


CT LAYOUTS

by Kairyn

Don't forget to go check out the keepscrappin designs Facebook Fan Page for a free template.  It will be available for a limited time only, so don't delay in snagging it!
Before I go I want to remind you all about this week's 5 Dollar Special at BrownieScraps.  You can get this fabulous template pack from Scrap n a Snap with any $5 purchase.  Mix and match items from any of the BrS designers to get this fabulous deal.
Take care and keepscrappin'

- Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment