Friday, August 17, 2012

8.17.12 - Mr. Bluebird


Do you ever have those days when you get a song stuck in your head?  I did when I was working on this week's templates.  The song is called Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah Zip-A-Dee-A and goes like this.


Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah Zip-A-Dee-A

My oh my, what a wonderful day

Plenty of sunshine heading my way

Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah

Zip-A-Dee-A



Mr. bluebird's on my shoulder

It's the truth

It's actual

Everything is satisfactual



Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah

Zip-A-Dee-A

Wonderful feeling

Wonderful day


So now that you know I've totally lost my mind because I just sang to you, let me introduce the templates that song inspired - Mr. Bluebird.  These templates are minimal in style but will help you make that special photo shine and be the star of your layout.  And having a fabulous layout always gives me a wonderful feeling and makes for a wonderful day.  =)  Don't you agree?
CT LAYOUTS

by Christie




by Jen



by Roxana



by Sharon G.


by me  =)



by Me  =)
Before I go I want to remind you all about this week's 5 Dollar Special at BrownieScraps.  You can get this fabulous template pack from Scrap n a Snap with any $5 purchase.  Mix and match items from any of the BrS designers to get this fabulous deal.

Freebie Time

Did you get Facebook Fan Template Freebie?  If not, go like the keepscrappin designs facebook fan page and get this exclusive freebie!  It will only be available for a limited time, so go grab it now before you miss out.  =)

Take care and keepscrappin'

- Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment