Friday, August 3, 2012

8.3.12 - Feeling Torn and more

I'm feeling a little torn today.  It's been a crazy, busy week and I don't know if I'm coming or going.  We've had swimming lessons and are in the middle of a soccer tournament.   I want to be having fun with my kids this summer, but I also want to be scrappin and designin.  Hence my torn feeling.  Do you ever feel torn between the things you love?  One thing I have found to help with being torn between being with the kids and scrappin is to scrap faster.  But I'm not usually a fast scrapper, so I turn to templates for help with this.  Templates help me bring a layout together in no time.  Especially if I just use the template as is and don't make many modifications.  Hehe, I'm the queen of modifing templates, even the ones I've designed.  =)   I just find a template that has the right number of photo spots and a kit that goes with my photos and then start clippin papers and droppin in the ellies.  I finish up with the shadows and before you know it I've got a fabulous layout done!  Grab a template and give it a try today - you'll be glad you did!

Today, I've got the second installment of my Torn 'n Adorned Collection for you.  Torn 'n Adorned v.2  has plenty of room for telling your story, but also room to breathe so your photos can shine too.

Hehe, today must be the day of seconds because I also have Split Personality v.2 for you.  It's a favorite pack of mine.  I love scallop circles and split design layouts and this pack is sure to please.



I didn't forget about all you card making gals out there.  I have another card pack today called Butterfly Kisses v.1.  It's an all around great pack where you can customize your wording to fit any occasion.  Think thank you cards to new babies and weddings.

CT LAYOUTS


Before I go I wanted to remind you all about this week's 5 Dollar Special at BrownieScraps.  You can get this fabulous template pack from Scrap n a Snap with any $5 purchase.  Mix and match items from any of the designers to get this fabulous deal.  So you could get all of my new stuff today and get the deal. *wink, wink *  Or you could mix and match with any of the products at BrownieScraps to get this free pack. The choice is yours.
Take care and keepscrappin'

- Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment