Friday, August 24, 2012

8.24.12 - New Releases

I'm keeping it short and sweet this week because I don't have the energy to do anymore.  I'll fill ya'll in next week when I catch up with myself.  Let's get right to the new stuff.


CT LAYOUTS

by Melissa


by Roxana



by Stefanie



by Christie



by Roxana



by Roxana



by Stacy



by Stefanie

Don't forget about this week's 5 Dollar Special at BrownieScraps.  You can get this fabulous template pack from Scrap n a Snap with any $5 purchase.  Mix and match items from any of the BrS designers to get this fabulous deal.
And one last thing.  We'll be celebrating BrownieScraps 4th birthday all month long in September so make sure you join in on the fun.
Take care and keepscrappin'

- Kayla
P.S. Make sure you visit the keepscrappin designs Facebook Fan page to get the NEW exclusive template freebie.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment