Friday, August 31, 2012

8.31.12 - Front 'n Center and Newsletter ONLY freebie

Can you believe that I didn't scrap for two whole weeks this month?  I know!  What was I thinking!  Real life got in the way big time, but I'm happy to report that I was able to scrap a layout the other day with the template pack I'm releasing today.  And... the best part is that in the process I ended up making a newsletter subscriber ONLY freebie to go along with it.  First, I'll show you the template pack and then I'll show you the layout and freebie.

Front 'n Center v.1 from keepscrappin designs

And here's my layout.
 
I just love how it turned out.  Aren't those two just adorable?  LOL  I used the new release Tea for Two Bundle and FWP Tea for Two Ginghams from Chelle's Creations for this layout.  As you can see I rotated my Front 'n Center v.1 A template 90 degrees to the right and replaced the photo spot with a photo mask.  This photo just begged to be BIG and showcased with a blend, so I had to oblige.  Then, I decided that my newsletter subscribers needed to have the photo mask too, so I packaged it up for ya'll.  I hope you like it.

Sign up for my newsletter here, so you won't miss out on future newsletter only freebies. =)

My CT gals had fun playing with these templates too and I love the stunning layouts they made.

by Terin

by Stefanie

by Roxana

2-pager by Kairyn

Don't forget that if you spend $5 at Brownie Scraps you will get this template pack for free.  Mix and match template packs from your favorite designers to get this fabulous deal.

And one last thing.  We'll be celebrating BrownieScraps 4th birthday all month long in September so make sure you join in on the fun.  The celebration starts on September 1st, so check my blog tomorrow for a blog/FB hop.  You'll be so glad you did!  *wink*, *wink*
Check out all the Birthday Bash info here.
Take care and keepscrappin'
- Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment