Friday, January 11, 2013

1.11.13 - Pick a Pocket and Back It

It's a SNOW Day here in Utah where I live.  The kids are so excited to not have to go to school, but that means no free time for me.  They've got friends over and are hanging out.  I'm hoping to get them busy playing in the snow, so I can sneak in some scrappin time for myself.  If you've got some time for scrappin, you should pick a pocket and back it with today's new releases.
These pockets can be used alone, but are also perfect for clusters, adding journaling to a layout (fill the photo spot with journaling) or just getting another photo or two on your page.
Add these Back Its to your stash, so you can reach for them when your layout needs a little something extra to finish it off.
Need a some inspiration?  Just take a look at what the CT girls did with these stash building packs.

by Stefanie

by Jenn S

by Shanell

by Roxana

by Sheila

by Stefanie

by Roxana

by Kairyn
Inspired?  Good!  I can't wait to see the layouts you make with these templates.  Please share them in my keepscrappin designs gallery at BrownieScraps, so we can ohh and ahh over them.
Before I go, I want to remind you that BrownieScraps is having a month-long sale of all Project 365 templates.  Go check out the P365 section for some fabulous templates at a low, low price.
And don't forget about the $5 FWP sales too.  You can get this wonderful pack for free from Missy's Moments.  Simply fill your cart with $5 worth of products (after discounts) from any and all designers.  Mix and match to your liking and this template pack from Missy's Moments will automatically be added to your cart for free.
Take care and keepscrappin'
- Kayla
p.s. Don't forget to snag my Facebook freebie.

No comments:

Post a Comment