Friday, January 4, 2013

Taking Requests and Edge 2 Edge

Today I'm releasing a new set of templates that were requested by my CT members.  Ok - kind of requested.  After Christmas, I didn't know what to make next, so I asked my CT to put in some requests.  LOL  Melissa asked for templates that had photos on the edges.  Stefanie asked for more paper spots, scallops and multi photos. Shanell wanted some horizontal photo spots.  Jenn S. requested BIG photos with a few smaller ones too, so I figured she could replace the large pattern paper with a big photo and get her large photo with smaller ones fix.  Kairyn always does 2-pagers, so I made the two templates coordinate, so she could easily do a 2-page layout.  Roxana loves multi-photos, so these templates have lots of photos for her.


How do you think I did?  Do you have any requests for templates?  What would you like to see in upcoming templates?

Large photo
Multi-photo
Single photo
square photos (insta-gram inspired)
blended photos
hexagons
cut outs in the background
more journaling space
desktop templates
siggy templates
other ?

Reply and let me know what you want to see in my templates and your wish may just come true!

Here's a little eye candy from the CT girls with this pack of templates.  I know I say this a lot but they rocked the layouts again this week!  I just love my team and know I have the BEST team around!  WOOT!

by Kairyn

by Stefanie

by Shanell

by Jenn S

by Gayle

by Roxana

Inspired?  Good!  I can't wait to see the layouts you make with these templates.  Please share them in my keepscrappin designs gallery at BrownieScraps, so we can ohh and ahh over them.

Before I go, I want to remind you that BrownieScraps is having a month-long sale of all Project 365 templates.  Go check out the P365 section for some fabulous templates at a low, low price.

And don't forget about the $5 FWP sales too.  You can get this wonderful pack for free from Missy's Moments.  Simply fill your cart with $5 worth of products after discount from any and all designers.  Mix and match to your liking.

Take care and keepscrappin'
- Kayla
p.s. Don't forget to snag the my NEW FB freebie.

No comments:

Post a Comment