Tuesday, January 8, 2013

1.8.13 - Tuesday Template Trios

I've been doing well with my scrappin more resolution.  I've got 2 layouts done so far and another couple in the works!  Using templates, really helps me get those layouts done.  How's it been going with your scrappin resolutions?  Good, I hope!  If you need a little push, go check out today's Tuesday Template Trios at BrownieScraps.  Just put 3 or more template packs from the Brownie Scraps Tuesday Template Trios section in your cart and you'll get them for $1/pack at checkout.  Then, you'll have plenty of templates to get you be back on track with your scrappin resolutions in no time!


Check back each Tuesday for a different selection of template packs.  Below is a look at the pack I've got in the Tuesday Template Trios Sale today.

layout by Terin

layout by Stefanie

No comments:

Post a Comment