Tuesday, January 1, 2013

1.1.13 Tuesday Template and NEW FB Freebie

Happy New Year!  Today's the day to start all those new year resolutions.... uggh!  LOL  I think the key to keeping those resolutions is keeping it simple and having a plan to do each one.  One of my resolutions is scrappin more.  So I've got a plan in place to keep it simple and have time to do it.  I'm going to schedule scrappin time each week and of course I'll be using templates to help me get more scrapped in 2013.  I'm not limiting myself to just my templates. No sirree, I'm going to use templates from all the BrownieScraps' template designers.  As you know BrownieScraps is a template only shop.  It's filled with templates for every scrappin style and those templates are priced low with you the scrapper in mind.  Make it easy on yourself this year and scrap with some fabulous BrownieScraps' templates.  You can start off with Today's Tuesday Template Trios at BrownieScraps.  Just put 3 or more template packs from the Brownie Scraps Tuesday Template Trios section in your cart and you'll get them for $1/pack at checkout.
Check back each Tuesday for a different selection of template packs.  Below is a look at the pack I've got in the Tuesday Template Trios Sale today.
Did you get the NEW Facebook Fan Exclusive Template freebie?  If not, go check it out and like the keepscrappin designs fan page to get this template.  It will only be available for a limited time, so grab it quick before it goes in my store!

1 comment: