Friday, January 25, 2013

1.25.13 - Scrap a months worth tonight!

I've been falling way behind on everything this week.  First the kids were out of school on Monday and Tuesday, so they destroyed the house and I didn't get my scrappin time - whaa!  I was so happy to send them back on Wednesday so I could dig out from the long weekend!  Then, this morning the start of school was delayed 2 hours, and it's early out too.  So needless to say I'm behind on getting this newsletter out, so I'll get right to the good stuff.

NEW this week!

First up is Full Heart v.1  These templates feature my favorite shapes - hearts of course!  I hope you'll fall in love with the heart made of hearts and won't be able to resist the full doodled heart either.  LOL  These templates will have you back in love with scrappin in no time!

Full Heart v.1


Next, In the spirit of catching up on everything, I decided to make some templates where you can scrap a whole lot of photos with just one 2-page layout.  A Months Worth v.1 has room for plenty of journaling and photo spots for 31 pics.  These templates come as separate files so you can easily use them for single layouts with lots of photos too.  Just add your photos, journaling and embellish to your pleasing.

A Months Worth v.1

Inspiration from the CT


Before I go, I want to remind you that there's only a few more days left of Brownie Scraps Project 365 templates sale - A Months Worth v.1 is included in this sale.  HINT, HINT!  lol  Go check out the P365 section for some fabulous templates at a low, low price.









Take care and keepscrappin'

- Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment